Scott & Sue + 2

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've missed you

I've sure neglected you my dear old blog. It seems I went on a 6 month hiatus! Lucky for you I've spent the last four days backdating entries all the way back to Emma's birthday party in September! While I think my back entries lack the flair that they could have had if I had written them current, atleast I've caught up. I've adopted the better late than never way of thinking and I'm grateful to no longer have this guilt hanging over me. So, as a brief summary of what else you may have missed here are some highlights:
Beginning with Kate:

She has a new found love for Elmo and seems to enjoy substituting a grocery cart for a chair:

She has majorly gotten into wearing dress up clothes and playing pretend:

She can squeeze her little body anywhere and everywhere it shouldn't be:

We introduced hot curlers to Kate and her little fine hairs curl up like crazy!

She loves having curly hair!


And onto Emma:

This pretty much sums up Emma lately. Attitude with flair! Even I recognize HOW MUCH she looks like me in this photo. Attitude and all:


Here's Emma at a playdate. Her friends built a tent. Emma destroyed the tent. I know I shouldn't think this is funny but sometimes I can't help but laugh at what a little stinker she is. She very much enjoyed wrecking this tent and she doesn't feel an ounce of guilt about it. Look at her smirk! AGain, Yes I see the similarity with myself.

Emma hasn't been too into eating lately. But she's a great entertainer:


She still loves to be swaddled. And really likes having a partner:


She's very into braids lately. Luckily she's way cuter than Laura Ingalls Wilder. I think Emma can pull off the look:

Saving the best for last. This is my favorite picture of all time. This is taken at Emma's school. It seems Miss Emma has trained her teacher's to give her a pedicure on beauty shop day. Look at her expression-as if she's totally being put out by having to endure the hardship of all the beauty treatments! You can guess who is in charge out of the two....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

can't imagine where they got those personalities either?! lucky for you, you have a student @ work to free up some blogging time!

February 23, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home