Visit to Santa

Yep, didn't go so well for Kate. She was terrified. Emma was adorable. The ONE thing she really, really wants Santa to bring her is a mini trampoline. I had prepped her that when she sat on Santa's lap she should tell him that she has been a very good girl and that she'd like him to bring her a trampoline. She was so brave. She smiled for the camera. She said please and thank you. As she got off his lap and I tried to lead her away she stopped looking very confused.
"Where's my trampoline?" she asked.
"Oh, did you ask Santa for a trampoline? Maybe he'll bring it to you on Christmas." I replied. Which was followed by:
"No, Mommy, where's my trampoline NOW?"
It appears that Emma thought visiting Santa WAS Christmas and that he going to pull a trampoline out of his hat!
We had to mend her little broken heart the rest of the night. She was soo disappointed. Luckily, a little elf probably told Santa all about this and hopefully he will have one coming our way!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home