Scott & Sue + 2

Friday, June 5, 2009

Potty Talk

It has recently been brought to my attention that I talk about poop a lot...maybe too much. I never realized this about myself. I guess I'm just not easily embarrassed by such things. Farting in a boy's face in college when he flung me over his shoulder-that's embarrassing. (yes, this did happen) Pooping-not embarrassing to me. Everybody poops, not everybody farts in a boy's face. See I do have some limits!
Since the potty training with Emma began, the two of us have bonded over some great conversations in the bathroom. I had to share this one:

Emma (as she is grunting out a rather large #2):
"Mommy that poop is a BIG DADDY POOP."

(another smaller #2 makes it's entrance):
"Mommy that's the little bitty baby poop."

Me: "Where's the Mommy poop at Emma?"

Emma: "Mommy's aren't poop silly Mommy. Only Daddies."

Me: "Thanks Emma. That's such a nice thing to say."

2 Comments:

Blogger Team Botanical said...

Keep it up, Sue. The poop stories don't bother me at all. And if you want to feed Emma some asparagus and follow it up with a pee story, then by all means ... go right ahead.

June 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poop is funny. Period. At all times. Way to go Emma & Mommy!

June 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home