Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls
I think our little Emma may have had the best day of her life! We took a trip to Circus Flora. They advertise as being the best circus out there and I have to agree. If you have little kids do everything possible to take them to Circus Flora next year! Emma started out somewhat apprehensive but within 10 minutes of the show I had to strongly hold her in my lap to prevent her from leaping into the ring. She wanted to be a part of the girls doing their "nastics." From the dogs doing the tricks, to the people standing on horses, to the infamous Flying Wallendas, Emma has found her calling. Throughout the circus she would turn around and whisper into my ear "Mommy, I don't want to go home" for the slight chance that I was going to make her leave in the middle of the show. Her absolute favorite part of the show was the lady who twirled over 100 hoola hoops, breaking the Guinness book of world records. This woman was quite a sight! I don't know who was more enamored-Emma or Scott! In addition to Emma's love for the circus it appears my mom has developed a serious crush on Tito Wallenda. She got her picture with Tito and you would think it's Alice and George Clooney the way she brags about it.
It's now weeks later and we still play circus every.single.day. We walk the tight rope, we stand on the arm of our coach pretending it's a horse and we twirl "woola woops." My little girl has found her calling!
It's now weeks later and we still play circus every.single.day. We walk the tight rope, we stand on the arm of our coach pretending it's a horse and we twirl "woola woops." My little girl has found her calling!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home