Scott & Sue + 2

Thursday, April 23, 2009

When it rains it pours

Monday night's scene:
I was putting Kate to bed and left Emma unattended to watch Dora. This was the result:


I wonder if a certain reader (Grandma Kathy) noticed where the coolwhip came from...
Tuesday night's scene:
Little sneaky sneakerson Kate decided to take the liquid coffeemate off the refrigerator door without me realizing it and proceeded to pour it all over my floor. As I was innocently emptying the dishwasher, I had no idea this was going on. Emma sat in her highchair witnessing the entire thing unfold and of course chose this as her first time to remain silent rather than tattle about every tiny indiscretion she thinks Kate does during the day.




In case you're curious, Kate had a field day splashing and sliding around. I on the other hand have scrubbed my wood floors three times now and my feet still stick. I am not happy. So not happy.

5 Comments:

Blogger jacngt said...

I like to eat Cool Whip straight from the container, too. ;-)

April 23, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Rau Family said...

oh my goodness to both of those little stories!!!

April 23, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send Kate over to my house for an afternoon of fun... We'll get along just fine spilling stuff all over the floor and laughing about it. I do it all the time
: )
I have Munch there for clean up!

April 24, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Lary Family said...

I'm enjoying the new game of "who can make the biggest mess for a blog pic" at the Lackey house!

April 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Team Botanical said...

I'm with Emma. Cool Whip is delicious! When I was little, I loved it so much that I one time dug my hand into an open jar of crisco, thinking that it was Cool Whip. And my mom sat there and let me, to teach me a lesson, I suppose. She's a sick, sick woman.

April 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home