Scott & Sue + 2

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not an Eggspert




Dying Easter eggs I can handle. Hard boiling eggs- a whole other story. Many of you know that cooking is not my greatest talent. I never claimed to be a master chef but I thought I could at least handle the boiling of an egg. Unfortunately, that is not the case. While coloring eggs, Emma tapped an egg a little too hard on the table. I figured it would be fine to dye anyway until I noticed that the yoke was still runny. It seems that I had only partially boiled them!

I didn't let it ruin our fun. We had a great time dying Easter eggs with Grandma Alice. We colored them with crayons, created some tie-dye designs with rubber bands and dunked them into the color until we had a beautiful set of a dozen non-edible eggs!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Sue, you cant cook eggs! And I thought I couldnt laugh any harder than your church post. LOOOOOLLLL

April 15, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home