Scott & Sue + 2

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Botanical Gardens Egg Hunt



Notice someone missing? Poor little Kate had to miss out on her first Egg Hunt at the Missouri Botanical Gardens. The hunt started early in the morning. Scott and I got up early and rushed to get the kids and ourselves fed and out the door on time. We may have rushed a bit too much. Shoving a bowl full of oatmeal down Kate's throat and then putting her in a car was not a great idea! As we were exiting off the highway I suddenly smelled the overpowering scent of bananas. I looked back at Kate and the poor thing had thrown up everywhere! All over her carseat, all over her clothes, all over her coat. It was not a pretty sight. We ended up transferring Emma's carseat over to my sister's minivan and Scott drove el stinko back home.
Despite Kate's abscence, Emma and I had a fun time. They had huge rabbits to pet and lots of eggs to collect. We have another egg hunt next weekend so hopefully Kate can experience that one! It's so wierd that she's already one but this will be her first Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home