Scott & Sue + 2

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ruby red lips.. blond hair..blue eyes..

This is somewhat of a repeat post but I had to share the latest photo of Emma meets my lipstick. Seriously, you are obsessed. I think you get it from your Grandma Alice. She once told me at the ripe young age of 16 that I needed to put on lipstick because my coloring looked like a corpse. Nevermind that we were on our way to church. I didn't realize that lipstick was so important to God's eyes. It has been a rare time to not see your Grandma with lipstick on. And you have a permanent grip on your very own tube of lipstick (it's actually princess chapstick). Somehow you still manage to swipe my tube every once in awhile:


1 Comments:

Blogger jacngt said...

Gorgeous, dahhling.

March 20, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home