Scott & Sue + 2

Friday, March 13, 2009

Kate spells T.R.O.U.B.L.E

Sneeky Sneekerson is into everything! If she shouldn't do it, she finds a way. If it's a tight spot, she makes her way in. If it's a no, she makes it a yes. This child has learned the nack of trouble! As crazy as it makes me, she flashes her cute little smile and it melts away any frustration I have. See for yourself. How can you say "no no" to this sweet little face:

She made her way into every single one of these spots totally on her own.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Scott has someone to blame if he should ever make a mess somewhere in the house? Nice! Keep exploring Kate!

March 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Cori Wilson said...

Oh my, sweet Kate. How you must keep your mommy and daddy on their toes. I love it!!!

March 13, 2009 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger jacngt said...

I love the grin she has in each pic. She knows exactly what she's doing! Too cute.

March 14, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home