Scott & Sue + 2

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where have I been?

This poor blog has been neglected lately! Why you may ask? Vampires, that's why. Yes, I am entranced-hook, line and sinker-in the Twilight series thanks to the convincing of my friend, Cori. Every spare minute has been spent with my nose in a book-I'm on the 3rd (Eclipe) of four.
After receiving an email from my mother-in-law tonight stating:
"Now quit reading about vampires and put some pictures on your blog" I realized I better get into action! So thanks to Grandma Kathy, scroll back through the blog and catch up on all the back entries!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another friend of mine reads this stuff. She's addicted.

Thank you Kathy for putting Sue back in line!

February 16, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Scott and Sue Plus Two said...

What friend? Reads my blog?

February 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Lary Family said...

Way to catch up, Sue!! What a happy Valentine's Day!

February 16, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Cori Wilson said...

Sorry, but I can't apologize for sucking you into Twilight. If you give up blogging, eating AND sleeping you can get through the books faster.

February 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no... not reading your blog. She reads the books you were referring to! :)

February 19, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home