Scott & Sue + 2

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Infirmary

Boy has the stomach flu hit our house hard! Thursday afternoon I got a phone call from Emma's teacher that she had woke from her nap throwing up. By the time I got to school to pick her up she was vomiting again. And to cut out many nasty details she basically threw up every single drop of liquid until around 11:00 that night. The next morning (Friday) little Kate woke up with the flu. Poor thing kept throwing up and just looked miserable. By Friday afternoon I was very worried about her-she could no longer sit up, her lips and mouth were dry and she couldn't keep anything down. I ended up taking her to the ER where they gave her an anti-nausea pill to help ease her upset stomach. I also was throwing up through the night Thursday. I thought the kids were better by Saturday but on Sunday it all returned. And to top it all off, Scott came down with the flu by Monday. Our house was pretty miserable Monday with three sick babies (yes, I'm counting Scott as the third baby) and one crabby mommy who had been cooped up in the house with crabby sick kids for wayyy too long!

Luckily, it has all passed and we're all back to the land of healthy! Whew! When it rains it pours! Here is a cute pic of the girls in their new Christmas jammies:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should double check what Lackey was doing. He probably saw that all of you were getting sick so he went out that night and got hammered. That way he had an excuse for vomiting the next morning.

December 12, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home