Scott & Sue + 2

Monday, November 24, 2008

Kate 8 months


You came into our lives 8 short months ago and already I can't imagine life without you in it! What I hear from other's the most is that you are the happiest baby they've ever seen and I have to agree (I also said the same thing about Emma at your age!) You want to constantly be in the middle of everything! If there's a party, you're there. This month you have learned to climb up a flight of stairs in the blink of an eye, hold your own sippy cup of water and fling it to the floor (repeatedly) and you can stand without out holding onto anything for a second or two. I actually witnessed you stand for about 10 seconds when you didn't realize you were doing it! We enjoy having lengthy conversations back and forth with you of the "Bah" nature. You love the ball pit and bouncing on a yoga ball. You're sleeping through the night most of the time now. The nights that you do wake up, I bring you into my bed to nurse you back to sleep. And to be honest, that moment, snuggled up next to you, rubbing the top of your head as you nurse is my favorite time of the day with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home