The case of the mysterious grey tooth
Emma damaged her front tooth over a year ago by slipping in the bathtub and cracking just a very slight edge off the bottom of her tooth. Other than the crack (which looked very obvious to me but not to anyone else) nothing ever happened. Fast forward to about a month ago. She suddenly woke up and it had turned grey. Obviously grey and each day it got progressively worse. To say I was devastated over this is putting it mildly. Yes, I know it's only a baby tooth. Yes, I know it will eventually fall out. It doesn't matter, I was going to get that sucker bleached back white if I had to Crest Whitestrip it myself. Here's an example of the grey tooth (front right tooth):

Now, oddly enough, it's no longer grey. Just as it had once gotten progressively darker it has now started to fade. As of today, it's pretty much back to normal. And let's hope and pray that it stays that way!

Now, oddly enough, it's no longer grey. Just as it had once gotten progressively darker it has now started to fade. As of today, it's pretty much back to normal. And let's hope and pray that it stays that way!
2 Comments:
The bizarre world of children's dental hygiene!!
What great news. I honestly never noticed it, but I know it bothered you. I would have been the same way, even though it's SO not me to obsess over small things.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home