Scott & Sue + 2

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kate-6 months


Kate, you have gotten so big! Just the other day as I was holding you I had that moment of "she's not a tiny baby anymore." You're moving all over the place soo close to crawling. Instead, you look like the strongest little army crawler out there-dragging your body anywhere you want to go. You can now sit all by yourself for a minute or so before you topple over. This new freedom of movement has definately affected your sleep. We can't swaddle you anymore b/c you flip yourself over so you keep waking yourself up and crawling around your crib. Then you get upset because you're not asleep and so you cry....you're back to waking twice in the night (ahhhhhhhh!!!!). You're a rice cereal eating champ. We're moving onto veggies this weekend. We're also going to lower your crib because you've been pulling yourself up on the top bar of the crib putting your mommy into a complete panic. You continue to be a smile magnet and are as happy as can be to sit on a lap and chew on toys! We love you Katers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cori Wilson said...

I love seeing pictures of Kate and hearing all about her new milestones, but I have to say that Emma stole the show on this post. Seeing her in the background scaling the kitchen cabinets could be my favorite part!!!

September 26, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Scott and Sue Plus Two said...

That is freaking hilarious! I didn't even notice it in the picture and I'm even sadder to say I had no idea she had even scaled the cabinets until your post! This is so typical of the chaos in our family!

September 26, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Team Botanical said...

Holy cow. Cori, you have a really good eye.

September 29, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Cori Wilson said...

I think I know to look for it because that is EXACTLY where I would find Xavier in this scenario. I've developed hawk eyes now that I have a toddler running around.

September 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home