Scott & Sue + 2

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Future Tigers

What a fun Tiger filled weekend! This is what the girl's wore to daycare on Friday. I tried to pump Emma up as much as possible about wearing her cheerleading outfit. I didn't realize how excited she was until she busted into her classroom, shouting out "Ms. Kelly! I Mizzou-rah I Mizzou-rah!" So cute! So her outfit has officially been deemed her Mizzou-rah.
The girls had plenty of family time this weekend. Aunt Patty babysat them on Friday night while Scott and I enjoyed some cocktails with friends. And Saturday they got to play with both grandmas who took care them during the tailgate and game! Sunday we celebrated a Tiger victory by dancing to the Mizzou Fight Song. Kate liked this so much she squealed with delight. This is surely a sign she's destined to attend MU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home