Basement Update!
Ahhh! Thank goodness we finally have new carpet!!! I'm so excited-it looks incredible!!! Now we need to buy a couch and some storage bins for the girls toys. I donated all of our furniture to Project Hope-a charity that furnishes apartments to paroled convicts. By the grace of god, I convinced Scott to NOT move that U-G-L-Y couch back down there! I plan to basically live down in the basement now in the evenings and weekends. It's going to be an amazing play area for the girls to spread their toys out and not have Scott and I tripping over everything.


We also drywalled off the wall between the office and spare bedroom so that the rooms are now seperate.


We also drywalled off the wall between the office and spare bedroom so that the rooms are now seperate.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home