Scott & Sue + 2

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photo Props

One of my favorite memories was a trip with Annie, Cori, and Debbie to Florida. We had borrowed a pair of Debbie's sister Sherri's eyeglasses from when she was a kid. They were huge and white and made the best photo prop ever! The entire week we took pictures of ourselves, a dead stingray, a drummer performing on stage....(I could go on and on)....wearing the white glasses. And as each day went on it got funnier! Boy how times have changed! I, however, have not given up on the use of white glasses as a photo op. Fast forward many years later and now I'm making children my victims! Here on some pics from our weekend at the lake. Bradyn, Ellie, Emma and Kate-thanks for playing along with some photo prop fun!


2 Comments:

Blogger Cori Wilson said...

OMG -- that is hysterical. At first I thought they were THE white glasses. The shot of Kate is my favorite. Pure disgust on her face. Ha!

July 6, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Lary Family said...

Fabulous! We're still loving the Willy Wonka glasses over here!

July 7, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home