10 weeks old
Katie,
You're a whopping 10 weeks old now! You weigh 10 lbs as of last week. You're doing better about not being held all of the time. In fact you've been sleeping in your bassinet rather than our bed for three nights now. Never mind the fact that my arm is completely cramped from having to hang it into your bassinet to hold the pacifier in your mouth! I don't mind the night feedings that much. It's kind of our special time. We have to share our time with Emma during the day so the night feeding is a time for just you and me!


You're a whopping 10 weeks old now! You weigh 10 lbs as of last week. You're doing better about not being held all of the time. In fact you've been sleeping in your bassinet rather than our bed for three nights now. Never mind the fact that my arm is completely cramped from having to hang it into your bassinet to hold the pacifier in your mouth! I don't mind the night feedings that much. It's kind of our special time. We have to share our time with Emma during the day so the night feeding is a time for just you and me!


2 Comments:
Kate is getting so big and more and more adorable each day.
I can't believe I haven't met this kid. She looks SO yummy!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home