Scott & Sue + 2

Monday, May 26, 2008

No No George

Emma, you're vocabulary continues to amaze us. You speak in 3-4 word sentences now and the words you know continue to shock us. Just this morning this is the conversation you were having when we went in to your room to get you out of your crib:

"No, no, George. This Emma's crib. No, George. Repeat. repeat. repeat. Time out George. Sit down."

Man, I don't know what George did to piss you off but he sure managed to get himself in trouble!

You're very into labeling things. "This Emma's cup, that mama's cup, that daddy's cup." "I got fisheys," "water in there," "that Emma's bike. outside." "that Kate's tuckie."

You repeat and repeat until I echo it back in reassurance that yes, what you're saying is correct.
I love that we can actually have conversations with you. And what you understand is 10x what you can say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home