Six! And other fun words!
I still wouldn't believe it if I hadn't heard it with my own ears. Emma, we were riding in the car today and you were watching your Elmo movie. Elmo started counting 1,2,3,4, and when he got to 5 you said clear as day 6! They must be teaching you some great stuff at your school b/c I've sure never counted with you before. And it's been a long time since you've watched this movie so it's not likely that you had memorized it. I was very impressed little bean!
You have so many words in your vocabulary now. I don't even think I could count. You LOVE saying any animal sounds-cows, sheep, duck, horse, dog, cat, birds, frogs, monkeys....you've got it covered. Your favorite name to say is Noah. Now you're starting to string two words together. You like to get on my cell phone and say "Hi! Noah!" You even called my friend Alicia and left her a message yesterday (unknown to me that you were actually pushing buttons on the phone) and you repeatedly said "Hi! Noah!" into her message. You love to talk about babies, lights, fans, vacumms and cars. I love when an airplane goes by. You immediately look at the sky and whisper very seriously "Sound?" You are also quite into socks and shoes. You repeatedly label them on people's feet. You are quite the talker little girl and we love to listen to it all!
You have so many words in your vocabulary now. I don't even think I could count. You LOVE saying any animal sounds-cows, sheep, duck, horse, dog, cat, birds, frogs, monkeys....you've got it covered. Your favorite name to say is Noah. Now you're starting to string two words together. You like to get on my cell phone and say "Hi! Noah!" You even called my friend Alicia and left her a message yesterday (unknown to me that you were actually pushing buttons on the phone) and you repeatedly said "Hi! Noah!" into her message. You love to talk about babies, lights, fans, vacumms and cars. I love when an airplane goes by. You immediately look at the sky and whisper very seriously "Sound?" You are also quite into socks and shoes. You repeatedly label them on people's feet. You are quite the talker little girl and we love to listen to it all!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home