Seriously? This is what you've taught her?
You will not believe what my daughter did tonight! First, some history. Scott is going to kill me for sharing this! We have this game we play when Scott farts (ok, ok, being pregnant and all, yes, I'm sometimes involved in the game too!) Emma will stop whatever she's doing, point her finger at the culprit and say "no, no, no" While the farting from her father is not so funny, Emma's reaction is. Tonight Scott and I were reading books to Emma before bed when he let one rip. The next thing I know Emma farts right back. I told Scott "no, no, no" and Emma tried to fart again-I could feel her squeezing her stomach! Quite an accomplishment Scott! You have officially taught your child how to make herself fart!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home