Fancy Nancy
I'm sure you've noticed my new blog design! My talented friend Nancy designed it for me. You didn't really think I was talented enough to come up with this myself did you? Nancy is so creative and can pretty much read my mind. I give no concrete directions of what I want, I'm indecisive as ever. I see something and know that it's not what I had in mind, yet can't describe what it is I have in mind. I can't remember one conversation we've had 5 minutes after we've had it lately! Despite all that Nancy manages to pull together exactly what I'd love to figure out myself! So thank you Fancy Nancy! I've gotten many compliments already on how cute it looks! Here is a link to some of her other talents: http://www.monkey-tails.com/
1 Comments:
Thanks for the shout out, Sue!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home