Scott & Sue + 2

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crazy Friends

I have two quite crazy friends named Cori and Debbie. It seems today that after several failed attempts to reach me (I was at the doctor's with Emma and napping) my dear friend Cori became convinced that it must mean I'm in labor. She quickly got Debbie to join in her crazed theory. I can only imagine the two of them at work with the wheels turning. It got to the point that they seriously almost called St. Lukes to see if I'd been admitted. This story just cracks me up. The three of us laughed about it on a "conference" call later in the afternoon. What really amazes me is that somehow all of this chaos is my fault! You see I have quite the history of, let's say, overusing my imagination. For example, there was the time that I not only 100% convinced myself, but also Debbie, that Cori's now husband was going to propose to her (through a very creative power point presentation) probably before he had even bought the ring. Oh and FYI for the those curious-no, he did not propose through a power point presentation. So somehow these two half cocked minds think that they would never imagine creative stories like this without my influence. I can hear my sister's sarcastic voice right now saying to me "Susie, you surround yourself with ignorance." For the first time ever, I might actually agree. But I wouldn't have it any other way. We keep our minds sharp and lives exciting coming up with this stuff! And I promise everyone-unless little Rita comes shooting out, I will keep you updated on her ETA!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Team Botanical said...

Well, ignorance is bliss ... and we're all happy girls.

March 18, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home