When you wish upon a star
My first non-Emma/new baby post. I recently heard sad news about an old friend who just experienced an ectopic pregnancy. This happening after a history of other very sad fertility events. I also have another friend who is struggling to conceive. I really, really hurt for them. I can't say I have any concept of the pain they feel but I still hurt because I know what they're missing. And so I send out this silent prayer and wish for their dreams of becoming a mother to come true.In the great words of Jiminy Cricket:
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do
Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home