Scott & Sue + 2

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stunde Pants!!!

Little Miss Emma. You gave mommy quite the surprise this morning! I was getting ready for work and I heard that you were awake.

"Daaaadddddddddyyyyyy" I heard in your sweet little voice. Rattle, rattle, bang, bang-your Aunt Patty's crib makes all sorts of racket if you shake the sides back and forth. You really like this. (Side story-before we got an area rug in your room you would shake that crib so much that it would wheel to the center of the room. You LOVED this!)
Back to the subject at hand: I rushed to get my makeup done before going in to get you. As much as I enjoy our beauty sessions together, which typically consist of you putting all my eyeshadow brushes in your mouth and scraping your fingernails into my blush, I decided that on a work day, it's faster to get my makeup done and put away before you come in to "help." I guess I took longer than I thought-it is Valentine's day today so a girl should take extra attention to seperate each eyelash from it's typical clumps. By the time I went in to get you, you were standing in your crib, smiling and happy as can be, with your pants and diaper down to your knees! You somehow managed the art of pulling down your diaper and boy were you impressed! My mouth dropped and I couldn't help but laugh (boy will that come back to bite me in the rear someday soon) and I said very dramatically "EMMA! What did you do to your pants!" You looked down at your bare naked self, looked back at me and shrugged and proceded into your normal morning conversation as if everything was just normal as can be! Your little naked butt puts cupid's to shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home