Scott & Sue + 2

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dot, Dot, Dot



I've been hard at work on the nursery the past couple of weeks. It felt very wierd moving Emma out of her room. Even wierder imagining a new baby moving into it. I very much felt like the new baby was moving into Emma's room. So I decided to change it up a bit. My original thought was to paint a horizontal pink stripe around the upper walls of the room. However, that got a big fat veto from Scott. "The house will look like a circus with so many stripes," he said. "One horizontal stripe is very different from a wall of vertical stripes," I replied. I lost. He won. Enter the world of dots! We painted dots above the crib where the letters of baby girl's name will go. Don't you wish you could count the dots in order the guess the name?!! Well, my lips are sealed. The picture shows just some of the dots, not all of them. We also painted a large dot where we'll eventually hang a picture of the baby. The drawers are full of baby sleepers, onesies and receiving blankets again. The closet is full of tiny little outfits since I did some shopping this weekend for clothes for the new baby-she can't be expected to wear all hand-me-downs! Sweet baby girl, mama is in full nesting mode! The nursery is now your room, not Emma's old room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home