34 weeks and growing!

Little Rita is a growing! My belly is continuing to expand but I swear I seem much smaller than I did with Emma by this point. It may possibly be due to all the swelling I had with Emma from being VERY pregnant through the heat of the summer. So far, knock on wood I haven't had any swelling. I can definately feel my pelvis spreading-the worst physical part of being pregnant. At the moment I feel great! I had a wonderful pregnancy massage today (thank you Scott!!!). It was hands down the best one I've ever had. Not only did I get to lay on my stomach for an hour (thanks to a pillow with a belly cutout) but he massaged out every knot and crick from my toes to my head! It's moments like this that I realize how lucky the rich live. With an endless amount of income I can tell you right now I"d be visiting the spa every week.

Emma has been interested in my belly again. She's so sweet sometimes I could just eat her up. Here she is kissing mommy's baby. She'll also use her gentle hands to rub my belly. The other day she "shared" her ba-ba (sippy cup) of milk by putting it up to my belly so the baby could have a drink! She then lifted her own shirt and put her ba-ba up to her own belly! We also have not so gentle moments. Emma will suddenly get the urge to come up to me, lift my shirt and lean in as if she's going to give a kiss and instead give my belly a big whack! Get it out of your system now Big Sis because mommy's really not going to like you going from kissing to whacking little Rita!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home